About this website
This website is a collection of material just about Tom Taylor.
Tom Taylor is:
- an award-winning, highly experienced manager of projects, advisor and consultant, with over 30 years in project management,
- founder and principal of dashdot – a flexible vehicle for ranges of management services and products,
- joint founder and retained advisor of Buro Four, a highly regarded project management consultancy,
- Former chairman, immediate past President, vice President and Honorary Fellow of Association for Project Management, recently awarded the accolade of Best UK Association at the Association Excellence Awards 2015,
- the recipient of the APM 2009 Sir Monty Finniston Award,
- an Honorary Fellow of the International Project Management Association (IPMA) (2015),
- an Honorary Fellow of the Portuguese Project Management Association (APOGEP) (2012),
- a Registered Project Professional (RPP),
- Project Magazine’s ‘Innovative Project Manager of the the Year’ in their 2007 awards.
Tom Taylor is also known as:
- an experienced and much sought after conference chairman and master of ceremonies,
- a popular, confident and energetic speaker and broadcaster,
- a prolific author and publisher on innovative business and original management issues,
- an experienced and enthusiastic lecturer, course leader, trainer and facilitator.
Association of University Directors of Estates
Caroline Cole: Colander
Andrew Bragg: Former Chief Executive of APM
Ten Alps Events
John Mitchell, DMOD, Ireland
David Prichard: Metropolitan Workshop
Publications from dashdot
All publications from dashdot are now available from their own dedicated site. Please have a look at www.dashdotpublications.co.uk for details of all titles, their availability and the competitive pricing on offer. Clicking on any of the covers below will also now take you to the new website.
An Introduction to and a Study Guide for Collaboration for Contractor Contributions to Design Team Activities