Tom has had roles with a number of eminent Higher Education establishments from time to time including:
- Visiting Professor to School of the Built Environment (SOBE) at Salford University – visit: www.salford.ac.uk
- External Examiner for BSc Construction Project Management at UCL 2006-10
- Barlett School of Architecture – guest lecturer
- Birmingham Institute of Art and Design – guest lecturer
- Bath University – MSc Project Management – guest lecturer
- Valladolid, Spain – guest lecturer
- Utrecht, the Netherlands – guest lecturer
Tom has also provided video and audio training mediums on project management for Pearson.
Tom has also written the booklet
– for managers of Projects and Programmes
– with some serious opportunities, challenges and dilemmas
for CEBE at Salford University.