Tom’s early career development includes employment with:
- Arup Associates
- KF Baker and Partners
- Laing Management Contracting
- currently with dashdot, retained by Buro Four.
Tom has been involved in a number of original and novel situations:
- twelve sectional handovers in ten months
- first outsourced building design services by PSA – in Portsmouth’s Naval Base
- first management contract by MOD Army – on Salisbury Plain
- initial design and management contract – by Laing for Daily Mail print works
- early Arts Lottery project – for RADA.