Achievements in 2017 with continuity in 2018 and beyond
- Continuing Consultancy and Advisory Services on business, practice and studio themes for new and growing Architectural and design practices such as:
KTB Architecture | Collibere and Phillips Architects | Fielden Fowles Architects, and individuals.
- Continuing Training and Mentoring with established practices – principally at job runner and Associate levels such as:
Hawkins Brown | Howarth Tompkins | Fletcher Priest, with part 4 courses and CPD talks.
- Further dashdot booklet publications consolidated into ‘Time Matters’, to be launched in early 2018.
- Continuing occasional speaking and lecturing engagements such as:
IPMA Congress 2017 in Astana as 3-day M.C. role, Host for Meet the Experts conference in Lisbon, workshop leader at RIBA Guerilla Tactics 2017, guest lecturer at City of Building Part 3 course, involved participant at AIEPRO conference in Cadiz, keynote speaker for IPMA Young Crew, with further bookings in hand.
- Ongoing APM involvement as active vice President – including celebrations and development following Chartered Status achievements.
- Continuing support to IPMA and Member Associations (MAs) as requested or invited, including receiving Honorary Membership of KPMA – Kazakhstan in 2017 – making seven such Honorary positions so far – possibly a world record.
- Constructive and successful support to organisations when bidding, presenting and being interviewed, plus some project mentoring, troubleshooting and fire-fighting.